If you BOOK NOW your Mui Ne Kitesurf Assistant Instructor, Sankara Kitesurfing Academy, Vietnam, gives you the chance to pay 22$ less than every one else does!!!
Why pay in advance? Simple, ATM's in Vietnam are expensive, with amounts limited to $100.00 per withdraw, a maximum of 3 withdraw per day and up to 4% fee added.
To fully pay a Kitesurf Assistant Instructor Course in Mui Ne, several visits to the ATM are generally required. This can be compounded over the high season, when ATM's rapidly become empty.
If you prefer just to book the course, without the need of paying all in advance, please Contact us! We will just ask you to pay a deposit, so to make sure that there is a slot of time for you, and still u keep the discount!
Paying On Line with Mui Ne Kiteschool is easy and safe with PayPal.
Assistant Instructors are trained by IKO Instructors level 2 and above. The training is organized in 3 steps, and is completed in a minimum of 3 days.
The first 2 steps are usually completed in 1 day. These are: an evaluation of your competencies (kiteboarding knowledge, practice level), and an evaluation of your theoretical competencies (level check and update of knowledge). A visit to MuiNeKiteschool.com - Sankara Kitesurfing Academy also takes place during the first day, in order for you to better understand the way a Center functions (bookings, equipment storage, spot set-up ...).
The third step involves working with one of the school's owner (Starkel Stefano, IKO Level 2 Senior) in live situation. During this stage of the training, you will act as Assistant Instructor for about 6 hours of lesson time.
- To start your training, you need to register online here! The initial registration fee is $50 USD payable to the IKO, and includes Candidate Assistant Instructor registration and a copy of the downloadable Assistant Instructor Manual.
- Upon successful registration and completion of your payment, you will automatically receive your Assistant Instructor Manual download, which is available in either English or French. Make sure you download and print it off!
- If you have not already confirmed your Training course date with us, you must do so now. Contact Us so we can arrange the period that is most suitable for you.
- Begin the training! Your training will be held at MuiNeKiteschool.com - Sankara Kitesurfing Academy, and will last a minimum of 3 days. The cost of the training is 200$.
- Once you have successfully completed the training, Sankara Kitesurfing Academy will be able to validate you as an Assistant Instructor via the IKO Pro page.
- Upon validation, you will be granted access to your IKO Pro page, and you will receive an IKO Assistant Instructor diploma via post.